I'd like to go to every comer of the world with you.
我想随你到天涯海角。
Wherever you go, I will go with you.
你到哪儿,我都随你去。
I'll wait for you until you coma home every night with a light on.
孤灯夜守,等你回家。
Im always want to marry a man like you.
我一直都想嫁给你如此的人。
I will marry you.
我想嫁给你。
I'm always longing to be your husband.
我一直期盼能成为你的老公。
If you propose to me now, I won't think twice.
假如你目前求婚,我会立刻赞同的。
A: I'm afraid you will refuse me.
我害怕你会拒绝我。
B: If you propose to me now, I won't think twice.
假如你目前求婚,我会立刻赞同的。
twice ad. 两次
I'll be very happy to be your wife.
成为你的老婆一走非常幸福。
A: I'll be very happy to be your wife.
成为你的老婆肯定非常幸福。
B:Thank you for saying so.
谢谢你这么说。
I felt I was standing at the portals of happiness.
我感到自己正站在幸福的大门口。
A: I heard she accepted your proposal.
我听说她答应了你的求婚。
B: Yes, I felt I was standing at the portals of happiness.
是的。我感到自己正站在幸福的大门口。
portal n. 入口